Why a Tiwa Savage collaboration may never happen’ – Yemi Alade
In an interview with Ndani TV, Yemi Alade revealed that there may never be a collaboration between them because of the outcome, which according to her may be positive or negative.
She said “it’s unfortunate the troubles and feelings that people keep stirring on our way, it probably will never allow us have a collaboration, because you’re not sure if the outcome will be positive or will be overrun or will be shunned by all the fights.”
“When we do music, we do music so that people can be happy, so when we do a song together, what are we doing, what are we encouraging? that’s the most important questions when i do collaborations. there is an aim.” she added.
Although the two singers don’t say it in clear terms, it is apparent there is a silent rivalry between them.
Meanwhile, Yemi Alade recently gave condition of partnership with Tiwa Savage to make a song, saying “If it is the will of God (collaborating with Tiwa Savage).“
- Tiwa Savage – 49-99(Official Audio)
- “That’s a Must” – Wizkid Assures Fan of an Album Before October 19th 2019
- VIDEO: Phyno – Deal With It
- DJ Rampage Ft Drizik X Joey B – I Like Woman
- Lil Frosh – Davido(Official Audio)
- TchapO ft. Fireboy – Fire
- Bobrisky shows off his N30million Range Rover
- Actress Genevieve Nnaji and Lynxxx now dating? (Photos/video)
- Why a Tiwa Savage collaboration may never happen’ – Yemi Alade
- Kizz Daniel reacts to report that he impregnated a lady